Student Seminar

12:00 - 12:50 PM, Wednesday, October 3, Gildemeister 155

Refreshments served beforehand Gildemeister 135. 

 

Plowing through the Data at Deere

Reagan Buske

This past summer I worked as an intern at John Deere on the aftermarket analytics team. My main project was to build a multi-label classification model that predicts the work-type category. I will be talking about what I learned during my internship.


   Data Quality Internship at Ediom  

Akif Khan

Ediom is a start-up company in Las Vegas that uses data to uncover valuable insights in the health-care industry. Working as a Data Quality Analyst Intern on the Market-Pulse team, I gathered unstructured data on medical equipment and brought it to a structured format in their local database, using various analytical tools to make my work more efficient.